[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 03:38:08 UTC 2015

Some of my favorites as a kid were, The Secret Garden, more of a classic,
and Watership Down, that one is about rabbits and from their POV, also a
classic, but not necessarily a children's book. Then if we go into magic,
one of my all time favorites was Little Witch. I also enjoyed The Left Over
Witch. And Ronia the Rober's Daughter was another great one. I'd say they're
good for age 7 and up, not like really little kids, though.