[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 03:43:33 UTC 2015

 Ahhh, I loved Fiver. Still do. I tried reading Watership Down again a few
years ago and just could not get into it. I thought it was much better as a
child and wish to retain that memory.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."