[stylist] Looking for ideas on goodchildren's books- Left Behind

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:31:59 UTC 2015

Hey gharbara, good point.  I think though their point was that
people would be deceived into believing that he was the Messiah,
and his looks didn't matter.  But it's the same gripe I have when
there are TV shows about Jesus, like "Jesus of Nazareth".  Jesus
always has a British accent.  Sorry, I know He wasn't American,
but He definitely is not British, either.  I know that for an
English-speaking audience He would need to speak English, but why
not with an Israeli accent, at least.  Just my thoughts.    Debby