[stylist] Was Children's books, was Left Behind, Guilty Pleasure reads

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:32:00 UTC 2015

I always liked the Sue Barton series of books about nursing, and
then I found Cherry Ames.  I was totally shocked to read Cherry
Ames, Student Nurse and to find that much of the first chapter
was similar to Sue Barton, Student Nurse.  Same author wrote
both.  Later other authors took over writing the Cherry Ames
books.  But it really disappointed me that the beginning of both
books was so similar.  Ah well.    Debby