[stylist] was re childrens books

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:34:30 UTC 2015

Vejas, some of your ideas actually are good, I think.  If I had
children, I would send them to Catholic school as well.  Although
Catholic schools aren't perfect, I don't like the culture of
public schools very much.  I would not want my children to be
taught that sex before marriage might be okay, (just have
protection).  I wouldn't want my children to be given condoms,
birth control, or my daughter being able to have an abortion
without my consent.

I believe that Facebook can be a dangerous place.  So yes, I
would want to know who my children are friending on FB.  Parents
have a responsibility to train their children.  They must instill
values in their children that those children will hopefully carry
over into adulthood.  But if I had children and they chose not to
have the same values I taught them, I might be disappointed, but
I would still love my children and try to still be a part of
their lives.    Debby