[stylist] Love of reading

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:45:55 UTC 2015

You know it is not just a reading thing that gives people the impression
that we are unsociable. I am sure as writers and creative people in
general, we all do this and I am not the only one. Sometimes, I will sit
quietly and think. I may do this in a crowded room if inspiration hits and
I need to work something out in my mind at that moment. People then will
think I am snubbing them. And I think the lack of vision to tell me when
someone is waving me down across the room also helps with that perception.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."