[stylist] I-Pad VS Tablet Wondering if anyone knows

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:49:46 UTC 2015

I have not played with a Windows tablet but heard the same. And do you have to install JAWS on a Windows tablet? Whereas the IPad has built-in voice-over. I will say that with my IPhone and IPad, I have found very little inaccessible. Whether or not I understand how to operate is another case, ha-ha!

Bridgit