[stylist] I-Pad VS Tablet Wondering if anyone knows

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:43:46 UTC 2015

They just run on different operating systems, so how you use and manipulate
will be a little different. There's more technical stuff, but I'm not the
one to ask, grin. I really only use my IPad for entertainment purposes. I
prefer my PC for writing and even web surfing. I'm use to using my laptop
and JAWS, and not being a tech savvy person, learning new devices isn't
always easy. But some people have made the switch to Apple products and love
them. One thing to keep in mind, I spoke with several tech advisors who said
that when it comes specifically to editing in a word processor, sighted or
blind, Apple's systems are not great. So for what that's worth...

Bridgit