[stylist] question about poems for Eng 510 Studying the Craft comparison assignment

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 00:25:33 UTC 2015

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry, I'm no poet, and I can't really help you with your assignment.
However, it does seem to me that you are going about it the wrong way.
Instead of specific poems, why not find a general topic, which will be
easier to find poems in which to compare? For instance, google slam poetry
and social justice. Then google poetry before 1950 and social justice, and
see what you find. Then you can compare/contrast styles, language, subtlety,
accessibility,impact, and so on.

Just my thoughts. Good luck.

Chris