[stylist] re Lynda's comments

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 14 18:56:27 UTC 2015

Happy Hunting, Jennifer!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter via stylist
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 10:39 AM
To: 'Writers' Division Mailing List'
Cc: Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Subject: Re: [stylist] re Lynda's comments

Jennifer,

Then it sounds like your prof has given you some points to consider as well
as marching orders. It's up to you now to research and find another poem
plus theme for your paper. This assignment sounds like a contrast/comparison
combined with critical analysis paper. It's just going to take a lot of
reading and writing at this point. Good luck.

Bridgit