[stylist] book publication

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 02:08:19 UTC 2015

Sarah,

You do not get paid for BookShare. It's a service for the print disabled, so
they do not pay people to upload. Anyone can upload books and material on
the site, including textbooks. What other website are you referring too?
Since you self-published, does the company you went through provide a
service to pay for print copies? My understanding is that most
self-publishing platforms have upgrades you can pay for, including having
print manuscripts made up. I would check with your publisher.

Bridgit