[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 140, Issue 8 about Create Space

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Tue Dec 22 20:33:47 UTC 2015

Sarah, If you published with Create Space, you or anyone else can order a
real hands on  book. I have published at least 8 books with them so far
and they make sure your book is done right. I have a friend edit and
format the manuscript and through CS it goes to Amazon, or a bunch of
other distributors. I like their costs but then I put a digital copy onto
Smashwords. They have sold most of my things so far.

I have two books now going up with CS and will do the world wide thing
this time.
Michael

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,
Regards And Respect From Michael!
Just Click On The Blue Linked Book On The Shelf!