[stylist] book information

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Thu Dec 24 04:09:13 UTC 2015

   I am writing a series of books that take place in the Texas Panhandle, which is where I live. The names of the towns are different. They are Christian fiction and romance novels. The first book in the series is A Song in the Heart. I'm not great at writing the descriptions of the books I write.  Here is the description of the book that was just released.
Kade Blackwater needs a career change. Ashley Cantrell is a divorced mother of two waiting for God to bring the right man into her life. Will Kade and Ashley srust God to write their love song?
     Sarah Harris

Sent from my U2