[stylist] Poem: Measles

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Feb 2 17:43:34 UTC 2015

I recently read a book "Reality Check" by Donald Prothero which you might like.  It talks about all kinds of anti-science nonsense (the anti-vaccination movement, aids deniers, climate change deniers,) and the like.  There is also some discussion of big tobacco and the attempt to deny the link between smoking and cancer.

As for the poem itself, I did like it.  Hooking up the measles epidemic with the blogger in Saudi Arabia was an interesting combination.

Shawn