[stylist] A triolet--Space Lyrical

myrnaspoetry at yahoo.com myrnaspoetry at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 19:29:49 UTC 2015

I went to college in the early to mid 70s so Robert Frost and the like were still the 'thing'.  My one English professor hated free verse but did encourage us to pursue it if that is where the words took us. It's interesting how the creative world evolves.

Myrna

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/poetlori8%40msn.c