[stylist] still contemplating publishing that poetry book

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 06:42:03 UTC 2015

I'm not widely read when it comes to poetry, but the poetry books I've read are all poems about the same or similar topic. Or they use the same theme to relate or describe various topics. For example, and I can't think of title or author right now, but one I really enjoyed used flowers and plant life to address various topics personal to the author.

Bridgit