[stylist] A triolet--Space Lyrical

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:03:52 UTC 2015

We go to a local poetry group and it's a blast. If any of you are
interested, you should check into local events in your town to see if you've
got one as it's fun reading in front of people. We are the life of ours, the
party as it were, s we tend to do ours in costume and in character. We did
our first poem as a rhyming skit between Medusa and Poseidon and dressed the
parts so now when we don't, people are unhappy. LOL. When we don't have
specific characters to write from the POV of, we're ourselves as comedians.
When we do our comedy act, my husband and I are the two Magpies Heckle and
Jeckle and we've dark jester clothes to wear for that and custom made
sunglasses we had done that look like raven feather masks carved of wood
with the head between our eyes on the brow where the 3rd eye is, and the
feathers rap around the sides. It's pretty fun.
Sem