[stylist] A Strange Little Poem

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:05:44 UTC 2015

WOW.
I'm surprised that you chose to share this here, in a basically unknown
environment to you, rather than at our poetry group where everyone fawns
over you as is proper. HAHA. Really brave of you.
I enjoyed it. It did not feel forced at all, and flowed well, peeping the
attention which is hard to be captivating in poetry. It evokes a lot of
feelings I need to think about. Another big compliment in its way. As a
writer, teller, that's the thing we want. To evoke feeling. I remember
feeling so good when people would read my books and call me shouting because
I'd had to do this  or that to a beloved character. I was so happy that
those people loved the characters as much as I do, and that I could bring
them across clearly enough for that. I sempathised, of course, but the
characters in question lived and grew stronger for it so it all worked out
in the end. LOL. As did it with this poem, I believe.
*hugs* and really cool going!
Sem