[stylist] Snow humor.....for those who live in snow right now

EJ Kobek ejkobek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 22:57:49 UTC 2015

Wow, no snow, hardly ever! amazing. Enjoy that, and you have bragging
rights. The orthopedists are making a killing around here this year.....

Here's a group activity:  PLEASE ADD YOUR VERSES....this will be fun.

"Poem for an Orthopod" Initiated by Helen Kobek, Winter (yes) 2015

Beset by shattered bonies
Denied my proper gate
With sounds of vexed groanies
You urge g'ainst bearing weight.