[stylist] Example 2

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:11:48 UTC 2015

Hi everyone. Below is my reply to Mel's Archer post, and that should be
enough to serve as a perfect example to how this works. If others had had
characters in the shop, they could've replied too, but we were the only ones
who did. This is all I'm putting about the subject on list and anyone with
questions can feel free to write me off list. I should reply within 24 hours
and if I don't resend as I would respond. Like I said there are many games
out there, but the ones I'm in, that I could help people into if interested
for great writing practice are: Hunger games, plot changes after first book
or movie so plenty of creative room. Same with Game of Thrones. Wheel of
Time, plot changes after book 9 so anything after that is flexible. Harry
Potter 2 games, one where everything changes after book 5 and the other, the
one you'll see me reply to below, is 15 years in the future after book 7.
And then original games that are not based on books are a fantasy one and a
horror one. Book or movie characters are welcome but so or any originals.
Originals are welcome in the other games as well but they must fit into the
world. I.E no X-Men in Potter. LOL.
Here is my reply to the message sent a moment ago. Original Message -----