[stylist] How it works, example 1

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:01:50 UTC 2015

Hi everyone. I mentioned I'd do this on the list after the t alk yesterday
and for those who may be interested but where not there, it's a brief
example of how RP works, taken from one of the actual role play lists I run
with 2 other friends. One is a best selling author on Amazon and the other
is not published but an excellent writer. At any rate, this one is the Harry
Potter future group. The posts are just 2. The below is from Melissa, the
other published author I mentioned from Amazon, and the next one is my
reply.
A person can play many or only one character and Mel and I both ended up
with many. LOL. You won't know what's going on as it's in the middle of
something, but new members are  given a summery so they'd know. Not trying
to plug the group as I don't even know how many HP fans are out there, just
giving a visual of how it works for your own uses if you like. See below and
my reply will be in the next one.