[stylist] Need some help here

Pagan Tree 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 03:28:55 UTC 2015

I am smiling at all of the help offered. I especially like Shawn's
suggestion and it would have fit wonderfully. Alas, it has been completed.
With a little alteration that is. It is a chant for a Spring ritual, so
some good intuition from you all. The final product is...

>From Earth to Air

>From roots to Sky

As we grow

Our Spirits fly.

.

As Fire burns

And water flows

Our voices lift

And energy grows.

(as we close chant, repeat)

                                And energy grows.
It will be repeated multiple times during the workings and then end with
the last line repeated. It needed to fit specifically with the intention
and has been approved by the HP.
Thanks so much Guys, Eve

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 6:01 AM, Jacobson, Shawn D <Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov