[stylist] Need some help here

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 05:26:12 UTC 2015

Hi all!
I am on this list but hardly poast here. I am a Pagan myself and that spring chant is a good one to use. One thing that I'll point out is that spring is connected to the deities who live in the east watch tower. So, the direction that the sun rises is also the same direction that the wind that we fly on comes from. Spring is also connected in the east. I have noticed that you have done a great job in connecting all three, the rising sun, the wind and spring in a rather creative way.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone