[stylist] My turn to get creative. What do you think?

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:41:45 UTC 2015

Hi all!
That's a good idea!!! As for spring, the rest of the country has had real winters. You lucky ducks!!! You all get a real spring while the northwest suffers a spring like winter followed up with a very high chance of a winter like spring. I'm glad I got creative for every one else!!!
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone