[stylist] The most important meal of the day

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 03:05:29 UTC 2015

 Hello Convention Goers, I want to extend a personal invitation to each and
every one of you to join us for breakfast on Tuesday. We will meet in the
lobby by the elevators at 8:00am and head to Denny's as a group.
This will be our chance to get to know each other in person, as many of us
have been communicating for years. And then there are the newbys whom we
will be communicating with for years to come.
Let us all get our grind on and start the day with smiles.  Later that
afternoon, we will be having our annual business meeting and from there,
the work begins.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us through the
list or you could call me if you need to. My number is (208)339-2430.
I hope to see you all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Well, at least bushy
tailed.
Eve Sanchez
 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."