[stylist] Poem - "Note on Cthulhu" - Final Draft

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 01:20:20 UTC 2015

How cool, Bill. My husband and I love Lovecraft and Poe and the old horror,
even wrote a Lovecraft based short story that was quick and fun, so really
enjoyed this little tidbit. I think short was fitting here. Sometimes a
little said plays a lot with the imagination and in this case it was
brilliant work.
As for the 4th we were inside chilling out literally. It was 110 degrees
here which is insanely rare for OR. I didn't see how anyone here would want
to grill out or whatever. We had a leisurely day resting in bed with audio
books and one another before jumping online for some work and roleplay.
Wish I'd made the writer's division meeting as I planned to.  Sadly working
at home for oneself makes structure difficult at times. We went to bed early
for us, like around 1 Am, planning to wake up in plenty of item to call into
the meeting after having enough coffee to make a person coherent, but we
woke at 5 Am, 4 hours earlier than desired and had to read an audio book for
2 unfortunate hours to get back to sleep so didn't wake until 12, then still
had to get coffee and such, and our house keeper had come to do laundry and
other fun things which makes everything harder to focus on when someone is
here moving about. So crap...Feels like a Monday.

Sem