[stylist] Poem - "Note on Cthulhu" - Final Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 04:31:46 UTC 2015

HI Sam,

So glad you dig this one, and many thanks for the kind comments. As for
the Fourth, we have lots of family over for the holiday, but I take meds
around 8pm which put me right to sleep, so I rely on family members to
give some account of our big Commencement Bay fireworks show, which
thousands of people around the Puget Sound are lucky enough to see.
Hopefully, there is no Elder God dreaming at the bottom of the Sound,
just waiting for his chance to eat the holiday crowd some day, ha.

--Bill