[stylist] Poem - "The Relevance of Thunder" - Final Draft (Maybe)

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:47:52 UTC 2015

Bill,

Sorry, I did not see a reply from you. I must have missed it.

I only spend the effort reading and commenting if I think the material has
potential. I see a lot of promise in your work, often the promise already
being present, and I want to take my time and provide as much insight as I
can provide. I really enjoy reading your poems, so keep it up, smile.

I agree, Chris, Jackie and Robert are generous with their time on Stylist.
Others are equally great at contributing, Donna, Barbara and Rowena come to
mind immediately. So thanks to everyone participating and putting time and
effort into feedback.

Keep writing everyone.

Bridgit