[stylist] Poem - "The Relevance of Thunder" - Final Draft (Maybe)

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:19:20 UTC 2015

HI Jackie Lee,

You are so right about Brigit and her work on my behalf.  I hope that I
made it very clear in my reply just how gracious she has been in her
very kind in regards to my poetry and when responses from either of you
show up in my inbox I just can't wait to read what thoughts have crossed
your mind.  This list is generally a haven for the generous, when I
consider how much time and effort that Chris, Robert, Eva, you, Brigit
and everyone else here have spent for each other, I feel honored to have
been accepted by this community. My fondest regards go out to one and all.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"