[stylist] electronic books

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:29:46 UTC 2015

Vejas,

I primarily use BARD and Audible. I used BookShare as a student but have not
for years now. I prefer electronic files, whether narrated or that I can
read with JAWS. I have an NLS book player but have never used it, preferring
my Victor. I also use BARD over NLS, though they are the same thing. We buy
a lot of audio books from Audible, especially new releases.

Bridgit