[stylist] advice ab switching from PC+Jaws to tablet forwriting?

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:39:23 UTC 2015

I recently discovered an outlook express that was put out after Microsoft
stopped providing it and it runs with all the windows up to 8 point 1 and
they're promising to keep it updated. It's 25 dollars, I think, and you get
the updates and all that which makes me very happy as I dislike web based
mail and thunderbird was just never my precious wonderful outlook express.
LOL. So what I'm wondering is if tablets have documents would they allow a
mail program like outlook express so one doesn't have to mess with web mail
too?
Sem