[stylist] advice ab switching from PC+Jaws to tablet forwriting?

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:42:21 UTC 2015

Hi Sem,

The short answer is yes, as long as the tablet is running a full version of Windows and not Windows RT.

Anything you can install on a PC, you can install on a tablet running full Windows, memory and space requirements permitting obviously.  Tablets can run full Office though, so your Outlook Express substitute won’t be a problem.

Cheers,

Ed