[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 05:20:10 UTC 2015

Hi there, Chelsea
I feel the modern hippie vibe here. Like the tech hippie or beatnick sort of
thing, at least in vibe if not in exactness. LOL. There is a lot of that on
the westcoast. There are also a lot who are not...I found more rednecks here
than I expected too, so while there is some of what you're after, enough,
it's not all by far. You will enjoy it and hopefully you'll find your little
corner of paradise, but real people, annoying, no culture to speak of, and
not too bright, as in even bumpkin level will cross your path more than
expected...So keep that in mind and you're good. LOL. I mean I could tell
you some interesting stories of weirdo's we encountered in the wild wild
west for sure. We're more the bohemian eccentric artsy sorts, my husband my
friends and I, but could still love hanging with hour crowd were we but
closer as we're all into the late night deep convo, quirky and totally
philosophical. And we need techies to fix our stuff and make it work right
when our energy makes it go all weird and do stuff it's not supposed to.
Harry Potter anyone? But it's real at my house, trust me! LOL. Our stuff
even breaks in creative ways, like the boombox who would play half of any
song/track on any CD and stop. You could skip tracks, it would play half of
any track. Yes we cleaned the player, of course. LOL. Just an example of the
insanity there.
I think Seattle is the most affordable of the places you've mentioned, but
they're all fantastic.
We love the artistic, and the fast pace, so NY is where we really want to be
eventually, but at times there is a similarity vibe.
Sem