[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:26:39 UTC 2015

HI Sam,
Just to disabuse you of any fantasies about Seattle:  it's a great city
and I love it very much, but it's rapidly becoming unliveable by
ordinary folks with ordinary incomes.  Housing, in particular,is soaring
in price, at least if you're looking to set down in the city center,
Queen Anne, Capitol Hill or similarly city hub terrain.

--Bill