[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:32:24 UTC 2015

Hi, Bill.
Semirhage here.
Wasn't aware I had fantasies about Seattle but it sounds fun. I didn't
mention houses VS apartments, but most young people are thinking apartments.
Not saying they have to, of  course, of course. Houses are crazy expensive
anywhere, big active and happening these days, it seems. My friend recently
lived in Seattle, last year, and she had an apartment. she didn't say it was
cheap, but I've recently had friends moving away from the Bay area because
they couldn't afford to live there, so as she mentioned both places, to my
understanding, my comment was basically that Seattle would seem rent wise
the lesser evil. It all comes down to hunting and luck, though, I suppose.
Semirhage