[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Jul 20 12:45:45 UTC 2015

As a "landlocked Midwesterner", I always found the inter-mountain West intriguing.  Darn! For a while I found the Ozarks exotic till I went down there.

I've since seen a fair share of that part of the country but not as much of the West coast.  I've been to Seattle a couple of days with my wife.  We did the Space Needle and a tour up through the San Juan islands.  I've not been to San Francisco (but hope to go one of these days).

It's all beautiful country.

Shawn