[stylist] Creating a group email in Outlook

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 20 17:12:35 UTC 2015

Good afternoon, list.

I need to create a group email list in Outlook 2007.

I need to send emails to my chapter membership about the meetings and other
noteworthy events, especially for those who may not be on Newsline or on the
state email list where I post notices.

I've used carbon copy when I am sending to a few people but haven't created
a group before.

I need some easy to follow steps.  The meeting is Satuay so I need to take
care of this soon so members can arrange transportation.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter

---