[stylist] Creating a group email in Outlook

robert Leslie Newman, newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Jul 20 19:49:07 UTC 2015

Bill one way to do this without even using outlook is to place in a word document everybody's email address that you want to send a message to put the first one there in line followed immediately by a; and one space now put the second email address followed by a; then a blank space then the third address and keep going. Then when you get the people you want in your group you can copy that and pasted into the BCC field and outlook will send a message to all of those addresses blank space

Robert Leslie Newman
Sent from my iPhone