[stylist] One Poet's Woe

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:02:03 UTC 2015

HI Shawn,

You've got something there, Shawn:  the right way to confront this
little incident is to reflect that I have the time and occasion to
indulge in poetry at 4am in the morning, however the poem itself turns
out.  You come to the well early in the morning and lower the bucket.
Sometimes you get water, crystal fresh, and sometimes you get sand.
This morning, I got sand.  NO cause for boo hoo hooing.  The well's
always there, we just have to keep showing up.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"