[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:36:31 UTC 2015

Hi Sem,

Thanks for the advice and bringing me back down to earth. Yes, I’ve met many “ordinary” redneck people living in Virginia all my life—my dad included. :) Not being stereotypical, of course.

This crazy fantasy of mine is a ways off, but it’s nice to think about, especially on the rough days.

Bill, What did you like or perceive about Berkley? I didn’t apply to nearly as many grad schools as I wanted to, but am still willing to keep my options open.

Chelsea