[stylist] Poem - "Henry VIII" - Second Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:59:45 UTC 2015

HI Shawn,

The bits about Henry VII were once a mainstay of any class covering
European, especially English history.  Nowadays, history books are as
likely to cover mall openings as well-known and yet crucial bits of
world history.  But then I'm a cranky romantic. (It's the classicists
who are usually supposed to be the cranky ones, but I         suppose
I'm  THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE).

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"