[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 01:06:46 UTC 2015

Thank you for clarifying.
Justin.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of William L
Houts via stylist
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:04 PM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Cc: William L Houts <lukaeon at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

HI Eva,

Just to let you know, I would never, never burn a witch, having been one
myself in a former life; I've known many, and don't renounce them now.
With "burn, witch, burn" in that earlier message, I was thinking much more
of your standard "death by falling house" varietythan of your Wiccan
"Witches heal" variety. Goddess based religions in general get a thumbs up
from this quarter. I am very sorry I gave you reason to take offense.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"