[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 03:35:56 UTC 2015

Witch burnings still happen where? *blinks* That's a new one for me. Will
have to share that on some lists I'm on once I get the scoop from you, Eve.
My friend saw on the news that someone apparently recently died of Black
Plague...so yeah. We thought that was long over too. Something to wow us at
least once a week, right?

Definitely there are crazy stupid people everywhere. Just the ones I
referred to, rednecks, didn't mean to offend, bumpkins, perhaps we can call
them, are the ones I've seen actually approach us to start and share their
ignorance. It just never occurs to me to start with someone. If  they're
wearing something I find strange, I don't need to comment to them about it.
LOL. We are into our costumes and accessories and we do get loads of
compliments which is always fun, but I suppose it does open us to ridicule
from the above sorts I mentioned. I guess they seem to be more of those of
the mind set to bee judgmental and then want to come start with you about it
for some reason that is beyond me. And I'm not saying they all would, as
like I said I've had lots of country type friends who are great. Just never
had a guy in a business suit or a tech gnerd come up to me and ask what my
coat is for. LOL. I've seen guys in suits and gnerds be sometimes dumb with
no common sense, but they don't start with me so yeah. Hope I explained the
difference there.
Sem