[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 03:40:09 UTC 2015

Yeah I think Bumpkin is the term you were looking for. It puts one in mind
of Jethro Clampet. He was definately a Bumkin. I do not remember where that
term actually came from but I think it had something to do with someone who
was so dumb they musta been found in the pumpkin patch. Something like that
anyways.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."