[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:07:26 UTC 2015

Debby, it is just county designations. Each county has its reputation for
things such as bad drivers, idiots, druggies and such. It is really one of
those local things. Living in Tucson, Arizona, which is about as far south
as one could get from Eastern Idaho while staying in the U. S. we have had
some funny interactions. For instance, my daughter ended up working with a
guy from Pocatello and they would be making pizza together making single
word jokes like rolling the eyes at someone and saying, "1J." They thought
they were hilarious, but no one else understood of course.
It really is not a bad thing. I am sure all locals have the same types of
jokes and ideas about counties or neighborhoods. Don't take me seriously
though.I just get mouthy at times.
 I think it is time we put all of this to bed and get back to writing. Oh,
and having a wonderful day, each and everyone of us.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."