[stylist] SAS City (a sonnet for Cary NC)

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Fri Jul 24 16:26:04 UTC 2015

I've not tried this form before (so it may be uneven).

Cary NC is where the SAS institute is locacted; SAS is a statistical processing package that has grown and grown and is now kind of all things to all people.

So I hope you like my nerdy little sonnet.

Shawn

SAS City
We carved you from the Carolina woods
as city whose bright streets are paved with code
A Mecca in the southland wrought by nerds
a hold place, a wonder to behold.
Though not set on a hill you shine afar
where ever statistical work is done.
We think about the wonder that you are
whenever true regression lines are run.
And so SAS city due respect we'll pay
our statements will be semicolon crowned.
We'll order statements in the proper way.
Our jobs with Proc Step features will abound.
Our analysis reports stem from you
and we will know our procedures were true.