[stylist] reminder to all

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 01:01:50 UTC 2015

This is a reminder for all writers, members or not.
Hello Writers, Convention is over and many of us who were lucky enough to
attend, are trying to recover. We have new members and new officers that we
need to meet, so I thought it a good idea to have our monthly phone meet up
be an actual meet up. Let's gather and get to know each other, for then the
work begins.

Information you need to get onto this month's call: