[stylist] Short Fiction - "The Golgotha Tarpt" - Severaleth Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:05:49 UTC 2015

HI Brigit,

Looks like I really need to dive into this one and do some major work.
I hadn't expected that and thought that, at worst, there might be some
passing touch up work to do.  I'll definitely give the story three
ganders and a hip replacement.  I wrote it a few years ago and should
probably have given it a more critical reread than I did before [posting
it.  Thank you for your critical eye and keen attention.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"