[stylist] Slate and Style

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:29:38 UTC 2015

Hi donna,

Sorry if Eve has already answered this; I like my digest mode, so can have a slight lag.

Anyway, entering the contest does not automatically make you a member of the Division; that fee is to help us with the eventual prize money and contest-related expenses. Membership is just $10 a year, though, and can be paid either at convention (which is past for this year) or through PayPal at our division’s site:
http://www.writers.nfb.org/MembersPage.html

I would encourage you to be a member anyway, but the board is working on some new member-focussed initiatives, so now would be a great time to officially renew!

Hope that clears things up. I can see why you were confused.

Chelsea