[stylist] Slate and Style

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:09:21 UTC 2015

Yes, Chelsea said it well.  Hoppe this clears things up.
 Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."